Friday, July 17, 2009

VASSSUUPP it's me KEVO!

back again to blog! lets see whats new in the life? nothing actually! my life is probably as boring as they come, but im okay with that i suppose. Recently picked up jogging ive been goin 3 nights in a row now and hopefully it wont just be a spur of the moment thing bc i actually do enjoy it although i get fatigued a little faster then id like lol but maybe my stamina and endurance will get better with time. Im moving stuff into my new apartment in 1 week! im pretty excited, but not excited about making alot of 45 minute trips to edmond to move everything...
anyways here a 3 piece artwork i did awhile back. I just took it out of the display case at OCCC. definitely one of my favorites!

CANT WAIT FOR THESE TO COME OUT! its going to be awhile though...spring 2010...lame, but either way consider these copped! im definitely not passing these up! vans x crooks & castles ftw! SO CLEAANNNN!

in other fashion news, kanye wests clothing line titled "pastelle" is under works or has been under works i should say. I just got done looking at some pics on his website, some of the stuff is pretty rad, but some i could definitely pass on lol thats mr. west for ya. check it out at http://pastelleclothing.com/
Lastly, i cant wait for the fall! start uco fulltime! living on my own! anddddd so many dope drops from my favorite brands are coming in the fall! got to see a couple lookbook pics for august and im excited for it to be put into full production! way to take my money streetwear! anyways im done ranting, adios amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I love your art! It rocks! :) You're moving to Edmond? Where at? I'll be back in the OKC late August, let's meet up!

    ReplyDelete