Friday, July 3, 2009

I WANT MY SON!

NOOO my consecutive days of blogging is ruined! haha actually was too preoccupied to update the blog. oh well, it happens i suppose its time to start a new streak! so my last post mentioned that I wanted the Lakers to re-sign Trevor Arize well guess what?! THEY DIDNT! matter of fact he is going to the houston rockets, but their is a good thing about all this...WE GET RON ARTEST! ive been wanting ron ron on the lakers for quite some time now and now that its going through i couldnt be happier, even though i still wish we could have held onto ariza, but oh well shit happens. best of luck to you ariza and welcome to L.A. Ron Ron!

In other news some flat black murdered out G-shocks just dropped at karmaloop! they look pretty sick, wish i had funds to cop myself one, but i gotta conserve money for the new apartment! anybody wanna give me a loan!? haha

lastly, saw this awhile back and i gotta say this japanese kid is one of the best beat boxers ive ever heard. he kills it!

all right people, ill be checkin back tomorrow!

2 comments: