Monday, July 6, 2009

MOMMMM! THE MEATLOAF!!!! FUCK!

damn it sure is hard to blog in here everyday i always seem to forget! i did a good job the first couple of days, but as the days began to run together, and with the leaving of my girlfriend for a month i kinda started to feel a bit out of it! but not to fret, i am here once again to pick up where i left off.

so today was pretty chill. Went to work, came home and busted out the ichat with my girlfriend all the way from london. ya know technology never ceases to amaze me. That i can see someone halfway across the globe through one 13inch macbook, one wire and an internet connection. videochat sure as hell beats talkin on the phone! afterwards hit up the gym to play basketball and was happy with my game today we won all 4 games and therefore went undefeated. That always makes me feel good on the drive home. My bestfriend/cousin is flyin in from california tonight to stay for a week. Should be fun! its good to have someone close to me here for a week especially since the other closest person to me is on the other side of the world...anyways its just like old times and i cant wait!

moving on, im really feelin these two hats ive been having my eye on them for awhile, but just never acted on buying them since im just so hesitatnt with my money these days... ill put some more thought into it. lol.


okay. time to hit the shower. adios!

p.s. - Amy, im moving to edmond to go to UCO fulltime! ive been meaning to comment you back but i just keep forgetting!

1 comment:

  1. HEY KEVI, i miss you too! I love the Michael Jackson tribute by the way, Yes technology is amazing, haha. Oh and I like the white hat the best! Although i don't really like red, but i like the first one too. haha. i'm going to work so... talk to you later

    ReplyDelete