Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm a loner Dotty.

just came back from my brisk jog at the park and now im bored again! man these past few days have been super uneventful..sucky. Well i am here to provide you reading material and photos to occupy your time should you ever get as bored as me! lol anyways i was browsing around on the internet like i always do and i stumbled upon these photos and a video too! CHECK IT OUT its pretty damn SICK!





CMON YOU CANT TELL ME THATS NOT DOPE AS F@#K! haha man if i had the money to get one of those id get it in a heartbeat! see me gettin my dolphin on at the lake homies! haha

NEXT. im all about designer items and design innovations. Whether it be from clean aesthetics to quality materials, craftsmanship or pushing the envelope in design, but i think these pushed the envelope off the damn table! i applaud the effort in design, but i honestly dont see anybody wearing these...or maybe its just me? designed by maison martin margiela these will be out soon with a hefty price tag, so for those of you who are rich and want to draw attention to yourselves be my guest and get a pair!


all right that concludes this episode! adios peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment