Thursday, April 15, 2010

YES.
IMKING contacted me!
asked to see my work and my resume.
i just touched up all my best pieces, typed up my resume and emailed them back with it all. I really hope they give me a design internship position for the summer, if they do i think i might spaz out!

this is the reason why i go to school and do what i do. I want to design. It feels so crazy to think that these are the first steps to the rest of my life, this internship is going to be so big for me. Working with a clothing company i admire and follow. I had alot of doubts going into this major but i honestly lived by the motto "do what you believe in and believe in what you do" and this is what i wanna do. Yeah even though it can get dry and very very stressful at times, not many people can say they love what they're learning/doing in school, but i can. Just looking at my design work from the beginning until now i can see a major improvement and i only hope to get better.

This internship can help me get better and not only that it'll help me network and build relationships that can help me later on down the road with my designing...anyways im rambling now im super super tired..i wanted to take a nap but just as i was about to i got the email from IMKING and i started getting right to it which took me 5 hours to complete and reply...jeez...

okay im keeping my fingers crossed.
and im going to take that nap now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment