Thursday, April 8, 2010

so lonely up in edmond these days. i wish i was back at home laying in my little bed and watching tv until i fall asleep. its hard for me to lay here in the dark with nothing to keep my mind occupied because as soon as the lights go out and all i can hear is silence, thats when everything is at its loudest. My thoughts just go crazy and alot of times i have to turn my laptop back on and put on some family guy to 1. distract me from my own thoughts 2. to provide some comic relief in my sometimes depressing thoughts.

anyways i hate rambling on too long about my problems because after all they are my problems and nobody elses.

hows about a picture?! lol i dont think ive put one of those up in awhile. I was given an assignment in my Ad/Copy/Layout class to design a 6x9 newspaper ad for a fictional company called Java Junction. We have to come up with the logo, title, illustration, and overall complete layout of the ad. I think mine turned out pretty rad for only have worked on it for about an hour and a half, and after peaking around at the other students mine was definitely the best only because i hand designed everything in my ad whereas the other students copied and pasted pictures from google. anyways here it is.


so there you have it my fictitious newspaper ad! ill probably tweak this and put it in my portfolio i kinda like it haha

1 comment:

  1. "i wish i was back at home uniting with brothers and watching tv until i fall asleep"

    Fixed it for you.

    ReplyDelete