Friday, April 9, 2010

its official.
I have contacted IMKING for a summer internship in california.
i have my fingers crossed, but im trying not to be too hopeful about it.
i wear this companys clothes, i follow them on social networking sites, and i check their website/blog regularly. This will definitely be a excellent learning experience and a great opportunity to get my foot in the door and network and create friendships with the company and other brands that they collaborate with.

step one is done lets hope i can make it to step two. In the meantime check out their website www.imking.com and their new spring line drops today! wish i had money to buy some pieces but unfortunately lady gaga is taking all my money. :-(

im wearing your cardigan IMKING please hire me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment