Friday, February 19, 2010

one of my favorite graphic designers and definitely an inspiration to my own designs.
ive contacted him through a forum numerous times telling him im an aspiring designer myself and would love to intern for him. He told me to contact him when i get to san francisco....hopefully one day. but yeah he runs an honest company with clean concept driven designs, and not to mention he's worked with alot of my favorite streetwear brands...anyways check out the video.

Benny Gold: Stay Gold from hypebeast.tv on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. *gasps* finally a real post from the one and only kevin tran!! *screams ecstatically*. hahah.

    i kid kneegrow, i am for reeeeeeeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i like the fact that he skateboards and walks his dog at the same time.

    intern would be "supa dupa"..COOL!

    ReplyDelete