Saturday, June 27, 2009

Official 2nd post!

second post of my newly acquired blog. I guess im going to start blogging in here about events, clothing, influences, humorous things, or anything and everything random that might be going through my head or that i've encountered. Hopefully i'll be able to update frequently and not let this thing collect dust!

anyways, thought this video was pretty damn funny. Scooped it from Kid Cudi's blog, gave me a good laugh!


On a side note. Huf x Vans 3ft high pack drops this weekend, wish i had extra money to cop a pair...oh well i have enough shoes anyways.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

well i guess thats good enough for a second post!

1 comment:

  1. love the shoes! So glad to see you have a blog, kevy!! You can check out my photo blog:
    http://amysdailyphoto.blogspot.com/ I take and upload a new photo each day!
    - Amy

    ReplyDelete