Monday, June 29, 2009

Milk was a bad choice.

Back on the blog grind! lets see... Yesterday was disappointing. My two teams and I made it to 2 different basketball league championship games just to lose. I fail as a basketball player! haha its all good though, shake it off and get back on the grind next season!

hmmm let us see what is happening in the street wear world. one of my favorite brands, Diamond Supply co. is droppin a Michael Jackson tribute tee this weekend. I think its pretty rad, but wouldnt personally rock it myself (Just dont think i could pull this one off).

anyways...I always make sure to include at least 2 pictures or a video or something to keep the interest of my readers, because lets face it...Most of us come to blogs to see pictures (I do at least) so let us move to Picture #2 which is....drum rollllllll...a screenshot of a project i was working on during the spring. I did in fact complete it and recieved an A and have it mounted in my room!



and last but not least...I am really wanting this Penfield Shawl Cardigan..#1 because it looks sick, #2 because i have a 65% off coupon that marks it down to 54 after shipping and #3 because Penfield is dope! so whats the call? should i pull the trigger?

random posts indeed...but like i mentioned before this blog is about Me and what I like so i guess its not so random. Point is, this post is over and out!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin... pull the trigger on the cardigan... it's lovely! haha but seriously... I LOKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt, the cardigan rocks! Looks totally like you~ Amy

    ReplyDelete